Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The copyright notice can be read here :
a. The author holds the copyright and gives the journal the right of the first publication of the work to be simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 License which allows others to share the work with recognition of authorship of works and initial publications in this journal.
b.All material contained in this site is protected by law. It is prohibited to quote part or all of the contents of this website for commercial purposes without the approval of this journal editing board.
c. If you find one or several articles contained in FJIEF that violate or potentially violate the copyrights that you have, please report to us, via email on Primary Contact.
d.The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles listed on this journal site refers to the provisions of the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike license (CC BY-SA).
e.All information contained in FJIEF is academic. Our Editorial Team is not responsible for any losses incurred due to misuse of information from this site.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.